6.21.2012

The Shoe Gene

After skipping two generations, the grandgirls seem to have inherited the 'shoe gene' from their great-grandmother.
 
My mom loved shoes. I remember her having a minimum of six pairs, with varying levels of comfort, in the trunk of her car at all times.
 
I've never cared that much about shoes; when I find a pair that's comfortable, I'll wear them until they disintegrate. Leanne's mom is the pretty much the same way - comfort above all.
  
So it's pretty funny that every time Leanne comes for a visit, her very first priority is finding the pretty princess shoes and getting them on her feet. (Notice that her feet barely fill the toe portion of the shoe? Doesn't slow her down a bit.)
  
And her second priority? Seeing how much noise she can make clacking her way around the house. 


0 comments: