3.03.2012

Slippery Slope

I've been on a slipper kick lately. 
 
It started with the class samples I made in January, one each of felted and non-felted.
 
That made me want a pair, but Breanne saw those and now they are hers.   
Naia asked for a pair . . . 
 
so Leia had to have some too, even picking out the colors herself. (Can you say "princess pink and purple?")
  
Then hubby said he'd kinda like to have a pair - and he very seldom asks for crocheted stuff - 
 
and now oldest son wants a set too.  Sooner or later, I'm going to make some that actually stay on MY feet. 

I hope.

4 comments:

Rach said...

Can I have a pair :-)

Marie said...

Hey, I would like a pair too. :)

Petunia Pill said...

I've been on the same "slippery slope" (love that!) since December. I've done a few adult sized - but have been stuck on the baby size for quick fixes. I love yours! And I really love the princess colors! Next, I want to branch out and figure out how to do them with some type of sole besides the crocheted bottom which seems to be so slippery on the hardwood floors. Hugs, Annette

Penny S. said...

I have made more slippers than anything else! My hubby is like a slipper junkie.