11.08.2011

Shaving Cream Paints

Or, How To Have Fun On A Rainy Day
I spotted this paint idea on Pinterest (not a member yet? You gotta join! So much neat stuff.) and thought it would be great fun for the grand-girls. And as luck would have it, the next time Leia spent the day with us, it rained and she was bored - the perfect combination for bathtub time.We didn't have any food coloring, so poor PopPop went out into the rain to get us some, coming home with Neon colors (who knew??)
I didn't have a muffin tin so we improvised with a disposable pie tin, which worked out great, allowing Leia to mix up some of her own colors. 
Leia had a blast - she stayed in the tub so long, I had to add hot water several times to keep her from tuning into a frozen prune.And when she was done, I just rinsed down the shower walls. Love easy clean-up.
The only thing I would do differently next time?
Remember that it's food coloring and not use my fingers to do the stirring

0 comments: