8.29.2011

Playing Catch-Up

Little bit of this, little bit of that . . . .

  • Named the new sewing machine "Patsy". Patsy and I had a get-to-know you session today and I finished two new t-shirt dresses for Addy. Sent a text picture and got the Addy Seal of Approval, so we're good to go.
(click pic to biggify)
  • Gifted the blankets I made last week- My niece and her hubby are fans of Sugar Skulls and Dia de los Muertos, so when I found this fabric at Joann's I bought all they had left. I think they turned out pretty cute.
  • Leia used to be a total grandma's girl, but lately she's discovered that PopPop is a fun guy (and that she can wrap him around her little finger.) PopPop's been reading a lot of princess books these days . . .
  • And when he's not reading to Leia, he's organizing watch parts. Hubby started collecting vintage Bulova watches about a year ago. He's taken watch repair classes and plans to refurbish some of his collection, so he's also begun buying watch parts. Most of this is from the 20's, 30's and 40's, so it's getting harder and harder to find.
  • Started a new Tunisian hat tonight, using a 2-ended hook. So.Much.Fun. Love the honeycomb pattern and the bright colors.

0 comments: