1.13.2011

Sleepy Time

Naia and I came home from knit night about 7:45 to find this - Leia sound asleep on her favorite pillow and PopPop looking like he just woke up from a nap of his own.

Leia goes to daycare 3 times a week and by the end of the day she is very tired - in a good way. She is running and playing all day with her buddies and she loves it.

Coming home to practice twirls in her new outfit probably played a part in tonight's sleepiness. I found this on sale at Target last night and had to have it. Leia loves the soft little pink skirt. Be sure to click the pictures to make them bigger; her expressions are so cute.

Before leaving for knit night, Naia modeled my newest FO (more info soon.)
Too bad the sun was directly in her eyes. I didn't notice it until I uploaded the pictures tonight and found not a decent facial expression in the lot. Oh well. Maybe I can get her to model again tomorrow. In a more shaded spot.

0 comments: