1.01.2009

Accounting

I've seen this a couple of places, but I got the original idea from Gigi (who has great taste in projects, BTW. We do a lot of the same items, so that makes her brilliant, right?)

Looking through my Ravelry* projects (click to see them all) for the past year made it much easier to assemble a list of FO's. A couple of things may not have made it to Rav, but this should be pretty accurate. In 2008, I finished:

  • 45 crocheted and zero knitted items, including:
  • 1 bag
  • 3 blankets
  • 11 squares
  • 1 dress
  • 4 hats
  • 1 pair of mitts
  • 6 scarves
  • 7 shawls
  • 1 pair of socks
  • 8 sweaters
  • 1 set of stocking tags
  • 1 set flowers and leaves
And who - or what - motivated most of my projects? I made 14 for class samples - block-a-month, shawls and scarves; 11 for Addy; and 9 for me.

I also have a lot of items in progress, some of which have been there an embarrassingly long period of time.
  • 1 blanket (knit, log cabin)
  • 1 hat (crochet, cables)
  • 1 scarf (knit, using handspun)
  • 4 shawls (2 crochet, both class samples; 1 woven; 1 knit)
  • 1 pair of socks (crochet)
  • 4 sweaters (all knit, 3 for me and 1 for Leia that she's already outgrown)
This doesn't count the ones I gave up on and consigned to permanent hibernation. My New Year's Resolution - one of them anyway - is to finish some of these projects, especially the knit ones. No knit FO's this year? That's just sad.

*Since joining Ravelry in August 2007, I've added 131 projects; 18 are still in progress and 7 are in hibernation. I love Ravelry's organizational features.

1 comments:

Gigi said...

That's me! Brilliant as a 200 watt bulb - LOL So fun to see your list of FOs. Happy 2009!