7.25.2008

Fair Entries

Three years ago, our guild's Fair rep challenged us to enter spinning and weaving items in the fair as the Fair board was considering deleting those categories for lack of interest. Never one to pass up a challenge, I entered several items - spinning, weaving and crochet - even though I really didn't think I stood a chance of winning a ribbon. I took home several ribbons - and it was fun.

This year I entered
only six things; I've given away most of the items I've made in the past 12 months. There's the cabled sweater (of course), the pineapple shawl (my personal favorite), the entrelac scarf, Addy's baby dress (also a favorite), a handspun, crocheted shawl, and a skein of handspun yarn. Not sure what my ribbon odds are this year, but the waiting to find out is killing me!

1 comments:

Deneen said...

Wow-everything is gorgeous and you wondered about winning????