3.20.2008

Perfect Project Bag

Rachel brought me this from Colorado. Isn't it pretty? Her friends Tanya and Tami are making these bags to sell on Etsy and at farmer's markets. It has quickly become my favorite project bag and not just because it's purple.
The bag holds a ton of stuff - I've got 2 works-in-progress, 2 completed shawls, all my crochet hooks and a book in this bag and it's not even half full - and is easy to clean - it's made of oilcloth, so dirt just wipes off. Plus, it's just so cheerful.

These were originally intended as an alternative to plastic grocery bags, but they make great diaper bags, beach bags, project bags and more. There are other styles and lots of color choices. They're green (in the environmental sense too!), they're well made, and they're reasonably priced. Plus you're supporting a mom and mom operation. You know you want one.

Green Bottom Bag Co. Tell Tanya I said "hi!" *

Addy's diaper bag.

*Nope, I don't get a cut of the proceeds. I just think they're great bags. Passing the word is my good deed for the day. Just think of me as your friendly neighborhood enabler. {grin}

0 comments: