9.12.2007

More Visitors!

Hi Mom and Dad,

Guess what! Grandpa taught me to clap my hands this morning. I've been doing it all day, whenever somebody asks me to. I think it's a pretty neat trick.

I thought you might like to see where I take my nap. Grandma is a worrier; even though I can't turn over very well yet, she's still afraid I might roll off the bed while her back is turned. So she made me a pillow mountain. She mostly uses it when she's taking a picture of me; otherwise she's sitting right beside me, watching me sleep.

We had lots of visitors today. Aunt Breanne and Garrett came to see me and even took me for a stroller ride to the park and around the neighborhood. Garrett is very nice; I let him hold me and play with me without making any fuss at all. He makes funny faces and I like that. I told Breanne that she should keep him - she thought that was pretty funny. We went to Uncle Matt's house because Breanne hadn't seen it yet. Nai'a had to go to her swim lesson but I got to watch Miles play with his mom. Aunt Breanne is pretty good with babies; I let her feed me and she did a good job. I only kicked her in the face one time. It was an accident, I swear! Breanne and Garrett were fun. I hope they come back to visit soon.

Love always,
Addy

0 comments: