9.09.2007

For Rachel & John

Dear Mom & Dad, I am having a fun time at grandma's house. I woke up at 6:45 today. Grandpa fed me a bottle with cereal and then I played until it was time for my nap at 8.

Grandma finished my blanket last night, except for the border. I don't know what a border is but I guess I need one. When grandma showed it to me, I laughed and tried to grab it from her. I love all the bright colors.

I had a bath and got dressed in my best blue dress so we could go to the bookstore. I talked to lots of nice people who thought I was the cutest baby ever. And the best behaved . . . well, at least until I decided it was time to go home. But honest, I only made a little bit of noise. On the way home, grandma made me laugh so hard that I got the hiccups. That was funny too.

I fed myself dinner, with only a little help. Grandma was really proud of me - I ate 2 sticks of meat and almost an entire jar of fruit. Or I should say, she was proud until she found almost all the meat in my lap where I'd spit it out when she wasn't looking. I liked the fruit best; it made a really big mess on my face and hands.

I miss you and hope you are having a good time on your cruise.

Love always,
Addy

0 comments: