9.11.2007

Addy Mail

Dear Mom and Dad,

Grandma thought taking care of me was a piece of cake, so I gave her a little wake-up call - at 3:30 this morning. I couldn't find my binky, and since I was awake, I decided I needed a bottle and a diaper change. Grandma took it pretty well. We played for almost an hour before I decided to go back to sleep. I know she's hoping I'll sleep through the night tonight. Do you think I should?

We went to grandma's old work today. I got to see Aunt Wenona and Launa, who's 3 already (and who likes making silly faces).
I met Milaun and Sandy, who both thought I was pretty cute. I was on my very best behavior, especially when Auntie Ree-Ree took me into Dispatch. Do you think I can get a job there when I grow up?

Grandma and Aunt Wenona took me to the yarn store. I had a good time talking to Launa and trying to pull yarn off the shelves. Such pretty colors! Grandma is hoping I got the 'yarn-gene', just like her.
I missed my afternoon nap but I wasn't grumpy - I had too much fun today. But I think I'll go to sleep a little early tonight. I love you.

Addison

0 comments: