6.07.2007

Working On a New Project

I've finally put together a design I like for July's beaded crochet purse class. I couldn't find anything I liked - that would have been too easy - so I'm working on my own pattern. So far, I've ripped it out eleventy-seven times. I think - I hope - the eleventy-eighth time will be the charm. My goal is to take the finished sample to the shop when I go to my knitted lace class on Sunday. No pressure.

Remember the top I made to wear to Bre's graduation? The one that didn't fit me? A couple of people asked how it turned out . . .
as you can see, it looks great on Wenona. Which is why it now lives in her closet. I have a bunch of that ribbon yarn left; I said I was going to make another top to fit me (the book only has one size) but I changed my mind. I'm probably going to make a shawl instead. I'll get a lot more use out of that, I think.

0 comments: