1.23.2007

New Look

Do you like my new look? I just spent over 3 hours updating my blog template because the 'new' Blogger couldn't import the changes I'd made in the 'old' Blogger. Three hours to get my 'new' blog to look just like my 'old' blog. Shesh.


While I was at it I added Haloscan comments. Blogger's comments have always been kind of annoying but making everyone get a Google account just so they could leave their thoughts? Ridiculous - and the final straw. Goodbye Blogger, hello Haloscan. (If you plan to upgrade and you're a Firefox user, be sure to read this article.)

Vickie - you should be able to add a comment now without all that 'anonymous' hassle. If anyone has a problem using the new comments, could you let me know at epspinsATgmailDOTcom?

Thanks (I think) to JenLa for pointing me in the right direction.

0 comments: