9.06.2006

Laptops Are Real Computers

The heckler was back today. I hadn't seen her since Dick cut back her tree during a backyard cleanup. But she is apparently alive and well, and still full of spunk. She was again bouncing from branch to branch, jeering loudly at the cats. Who were not amused. AJ and Oreo were in full stalk mode. I think they've decided to team up to see if they can finally get that d*** bird. Maybe between the two of them they can outsmart her. But I doubt it.

Whew! Michael is safe. I didn't feel there was a real standout on tonight's episode. I didn't particularly like Jeffrey's winning dress, but it was definitely original. And it was a real toss-up whether Vincent or Laura deserved to be auf'd. Can't wait to see what happens next week.

Everybody wave to Wenona (waving), who is finally back online. Her computer died (again) last week but she is up and running again after today's shopping expedition with her favorite computer guru. (That would be moi.) Welcome back, girlfriend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Back from vacation and all caught up with my favorite blog! Love the new walk!! Thank you, sister, for talking my brother into saving his back!! :) v

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wave. It's great to be back. Thanks for the help picking out this cool laptop. I was waiting for you to tell the story behind your headline. lol It's true folks, I had no idea that a laptop could hold the same memory as a desktop or do the same things. That's why I went shopping with Elisa. Hey, I may not know computers but I know who does. :)

Wendy Stackhouse said...

I'm glad Laura didn't get it this week. It wasn't entirely her fault that the dress did NOT travel well, even if it wasn't edgy enough to be really couture.

I am happy now that Angela and Vincent are both gone. I wish we still had Malan and the blonde girl (I'm blanking). But now, I agree, as long as Kayne doesn't win, I'll be okay. And Jeffrey is talented but will waste it, I think. But, ooh, that butterfly shirt was hideous!!