8.20.2006

Spinning My Wheels

In more ways than one. On the fiber front, I finished spinning the Ocean Breeze roving from Woven-Spun. I love how the colors blend in the plyed yarn - and I *love* that it's almost perfectly balanced. Don't know how many yards are in this skein - my yarn counter is buried somewhere in the 'I-can't-wait-for-my-closet-to-be-finished' mess on my studio floor. This is the smaller of the two skeins I have in this colorway; I'll figure the total yardage when the yarn tells me what it wants to be.

On the computer front, I'm having problems with my network. We had a fiber optics line installed during the remodel and it has been great (and fast!) - until the past four or five days. Now I can occasionally get online with a very weak signal. I tried for literally hours last night to get into Blogger; I finally gave up and went to bed.


And we're back. Don't tell me Big-Brother Bill isn't watching everything we do online. While I was typing the last paragraph, my network came back on line, at full strength. Is that weird or what? Guess that's good news for you though - you don't have to listen to the rest of my computer woes rant.

If (if!) the network stays online, I should have a finished object to post tonight. Part one is done but I want to have all the pieces finished before I take a picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooohhhhhh such pretty fiber. Can't wait to see tonight's pictures.

Anonymous said...

that turned out great. Must make more of that some how :)